Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Round-Up

It's Feb 1st in the land of the future (aka Australia), and part of my accountability with my new writing schedule is admitting what I've done and not done this month.

January's Round-Up:

  • Read through my manuscript and made notes.
  • I devised a revision plan.
  • Revised 9 out of 32 chapters.
  • Wrote/Rewrote x 5/Polished a query letter - and yes, it's looking VERY good.
  • Wrote a logline.
  • Entered a contest.
I'd hoped to be almost done with my revisions, but life sometimes calls. My fiancĂ©e and I are working on my visa paperwork to become a permanent resident of Australia. It's a pretty big deal.

This month, I'm doing a February Fever with some fellow writers. My goals are to finish completely polishing this book, and to have a new one outlined by the end of the month. 

In my hopes, I also hope to start writing said new book. We shall see. *crosses fingers*

3 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

Go, Marisol! You're doing awesome. :D

Alice said...

Sounds like you've accomplished a lot this month. Great job.

M. Dunham said...

Thank you, Alice! :) It doesn't feel like much at the time, but when you look back, it's not so shabby.